New Jersey's tallest lighthouse awaits you at Pacific and Rhode Island Avenues in Atlantic City (walking distance from the Atlantic City History Museum/Garden Pier).
Take an amazing journey into time and above it all as you ascend the 228 steps of the Absecon Lighthouse, one of the oldest lighthouses in the country. You'll see breathtaking views of the Atlantic City skyline and up top you'll come face-to-face with the original first-order Fresnel Lens, first lit in 1857.
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Flat / Easy
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Lucy the Elephant (~6 miles)
- Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (~7 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~8 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~8 miles)
- All Wars Memorial Park (~9 miles)
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~9 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~9 miles)
- Storybook Land (~10 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~10 miles)
- Scarborough Inn Bed & Breakfast (~10 miles)
- John F. Kennedy Park (~11 miles)
- Stockton College / Harold E. Taylor Observatory (~11 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/10704s7 Last Updated: 2016-09-17 11:27:35|