Photos & More See More
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Complete Campground and RV listing
- Camp Type: Drive-up camping
- Camp Type: Group Camping
- Camp Type: Medium sized lots
- Camp Type: Open 4 Season / Year Round
- Camp Type: Tent Camping Available
- Nearby: Multi-use Trails
- Pet Friendly
- Rentals Available
169 tent and trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables. Flush toilets, showers, and laundry facilities are within walking distance. Trailer dumping station is open March 1 through November 30.
Open year round. Fees: NJ Residents: $20 per night; Non Residents: $25 per night.
Two group campsites with fire rings, picnic tables, water, and chemical toilets. Each site accommodates up to 50 people.
Open year round. No trailers at group sites. No pets allowed. Fee: NJ Resident $100 per night;Non Resident$200 per night.
Fourteen lean-tos with propane heaters. Each accommodates up to six people. Outdoor picnic table, fire ringandgrill. Flush toilets, showersandlaundry facilities are within walking distance. Lean-tos are completely empty on the inside.
No pets allowed. No additional tents/trailers are permitted at the lean-to sites. ADA Accessible.
Open year round. Fees: NJ Residents: $40 per night; Non Residents: $45 per night.
East Creek Cabin - furnished living room with fireplace, full kitchen, two bunkrooms with double bunks, bathrooms, showers, outdoor campfire rings. Accommodates up to 30 people. Located on a lake and accessible to East Creek Trail. Picnicgrove, boat dock, ballfield. ADA Accessible.
Open year round. No additional tents/trailers are permitted at the group cabin.
No pets allowed. Fee: NJ Resident $175 per night; Two-night minimum; Non Resident $185 per night; Two-night minimum
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Belleplain State Forest (~0 miles)
- East Point Lighthouse (~10 miles)
- Whippoorwill Campground (~10 miles)
- Cape May County Park and Zoo (~10 miles)
- The Doctor's Inn Bed and Breakfast (~11 miles)
- Corson's Inlet State Park (~11 miles)
- The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery (~12 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~12 miles)
- King Nummy Trail Campground (~12 miles)
- Adventure Bound Camping Resort (~12 miles)
- Shellbay Campground (~12 miles)
- The Ocean City Dog Park (~12 miles)
Belleplain Campground is part of Belleplain State Forest
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/984058zb Last Updated: 2018-07-19 23:27:37|