Blackburn launched in 2015 their Sunflower Maze which includes a hayride through the fields of sunflowers. It is located next to amazing places to eat like Rosalines Bakery and Chatterbox, but it will also have your kids chattering about the cool flowers especially the one they picked before leaving. Blackburn Sunflower Maze is only open on weekends.
2016 Update: Blackburn has added three new fields of sunflowers this year!
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
- Hay Rides
- Sunflower Maze
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Sussex County Fairgrounds (~1 miles)
- Kymer's Camping Resort (~5 miles)
- Beaver Hill Campground (closed) (~5 miles)
- Harmony Ridge Farm and Campground (~5 miles)
- Space Farms Zoo & Museum (~6 miles)
- Sussex Branch Trail (~6 miles)
- Stokes State Forest (~6 miles)
- Hardyston Township Sports and Recreation Complex (~6 miles)
- Sterling Hill Mining Museum (~6 miles)
- Sunrise Mountain Scenic overlook (~6 miles)
- Swartswood State Park (~7 miles)
- Gingerbread Castle (closed) (~7 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/10542xu Last Updated: 2016-07-29 15:30:55|