What began more than a decade ago as an unused sand and gravel pit, has evolved into the largest construction project in the history of Brick Township. It is also the site of a one billion gallon water storage reservoir that will ensure an uninterrupted supply of water to our customers for generations to come. Complimenting the functional use of the Brick Reservoir will be the passive recreational opportunities it brings to the residents of our area. The 120 acre site will offer aesthetically pleasing theme gardens with indigenous plantings, two fishing stations lined with brick pavers, four gazebos, numerous benches to relax and enjoy the facility, and a walking/jogging path. The entire area is lit with multiple lighting fixtures. Pets are allowed. Multiple dog stations can found around the perimeter which contains bags to help you clean up after your pet.
Photos & More See More
Categories See More
- Jogging / Running
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
Parks & Gardens:
- Municiple / City Park
Trail & Path Info
Things to See & Do
Hours / Season of Operation
Reservoir HoursOpen Monday - Sunday during the spring and summer months Open Tuesday - Sunday during the winter months Closed on the following Holidays - Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Winter Hours - December 16-March 31:6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Spring/Summer Hours - April 1-December 15:6:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Nearby Places Browse All
- Allaire Group Campground (~1 miles)
- Manasquan River Wildlife Management Area (~1 miles)
- Brice Park (~1 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~1 miles)
- Edgar Felix Bikeway Trails (~2 miles)
- Sawmill Bike Path (~2 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~2 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~2 miles)
- Allaire State Park Disc Golf Course (~3 miles)
- Soldier Memorial Park (~3 miles)
- Atlantic Farms (~3 miles)