53 tent and trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables. Flush toilets and shower facilities are within walking distance. Trailer sanitary station available. There is an 11-foot height restriction for vehicles entering the camping area. Open April 1st through October 31. New Jersey Residents: $20 per night; Non-Residents: $25 per night.
Alcohol is prohibited. Pets are prohibited in overnight facilities.
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Complete Campground and RV listing
- Camp Type: Drive-up camping
- Camp Type: Tent Camping Available
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Cheesequake State Park (~1 miles)
- Raritan Bay Waterfront Park (~3 miles)
- Sayreville Kennedy Park (~4 miles)
- Henry Hudson Trail (~4 miles)
- Giusseppe's Pizza and Fine Italian Food (~5 miles)
- Holmdel Park (~6 miles)
- Runaway Rapids Waterpark (Keansburg) (~6 miles)
- Historic Longstreet Farm (~6 miles)
- New Jersey Convention Center (~6 miles)
- Tatum Park (~7 miles)
- Deep Cut Gardens (~7 miles)
- Cousins Paintball - Staten Island , NY (~8 miles)
Cheesequake Campground is part of Cheesequake State Park
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/451cs4 Last Updated: 2018-02-01 22:14:56|