Categories See More
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Biking
- Flat / Easy
- Surface Type: Paved
Parks & Gardens:
- Rail To Trail
Trail & Path Info
Route 18 Bike Path/Wall Paved Bike pathAbout halfway between the Rt 34 and 35 bridges, you will find an extension to the trail. Commonly referred to as the Route 18 Bike Path, it stretches another 2+ miles north deep into Wall. It crosses a few roads, directs you through a nice marsh, through some fields, and ends up dropping you into the Wall Muni Complex.
Hospital Rd ExtensionA new section of trail now extends along Hospital Rd and the fishing access parking lot (in Allaire SP) along the Manasquan River.
- On Atlantic Ave, there is a parking lot right near the Spring Meadow Golf Course entrance.
- There is a small lot off of Hospital Rd. Please note the parking lot I mention is NOT the main Allaire lot on hospital.
- Another lot is located right in the center of Allenwood near the general store. This lot will also offer access (by riding down the road) to Manasquan Wildlife Management Area.
- Continuing deeper into Wall, you can access the trail within Orchard Park. There is also some street parking near Orchard Park that local residents use for both the park and the trail.
- Lastly is a parking lot in Manasquan itself. This lot is located across the street from the Manasquan trailhead.
- You can also park in the Wall Muni Complex. This gives you access to the "Rt 18 Extension" section of the trail, and will eventually lead you to the primary bikeway.
- There is a fishing access parking lot in Allaire SP off Hospital Rd. This parking will give you direct access to the newly added bikeway extension.
Nearby Places Browse All
- Brice Park (~1 miles)
- Manasquan River Wildlife Management Area (~1 miles)
- Allaire Group Campground (~1 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~2 miles)
- Atlantic Farms (~2 miles)
- Wall Muni Complex Fields (~2 miles)
- Brick Reservoir (~2 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~2 miles)
- Orchard Park (~2 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~2 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
- Allaire State Park Disc Golf Course (~2 miles)