The sights, sounds, and smells of rural Monmouth County in the 1890s have been re-created on nine acres at Historic Longstreet Farm in Holmdel Park.
The site is maintained as a living historical farm with the purpose of interpreting the agricultural activities in Monmouth County's rural past. This interpretation includes the breeds of animals and crops raised at this site in the 1890's.
For your safety, as well as the safety of the animals, we ask that you do not touch or feed the animals. As a general precaution when leaving this site, you are encouraged to wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Photos & More See More
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
- Walking Paths
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Historic Area
Hours / Season of Operation
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Holmdel Park (~0 miles)
- Tatum Park (~3 miles)
- Thompson Park (Monmouth County) (~3 miles)
- Thompson Park Off-leash Dog Area (Monmouth County) (~3 miles)
- Sunnyside Recreation Area (~3 miles)
- Deep Cut Gardens (~3 miles)
- 4JG's Vineyard, Colts Neck (~4 miles)
- Poricy Park (~4 miles)
- Henry Hudson Trail (~5 miles)
- Dorbrook Recreation Area (~6 miles)
- Cheesequake Campground (~6 miles)
- Cheesequake State Park (~6 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/435rct Last Updated: 2018-07-21 16:54:01|