Our 140 acre farm, located in Cream Ridge, NJ, just off Exit 7A on the NJ Turnpike, will be blooming with over 1 millions tulips this Spring 2018. Come walk the tulip fields and stroll through our educational barns and see our barnyard animals. There will be many surprises awaiting you! Come celebrate Spring and Tulips with Holland Ridge Farms!
Photos & More See More
Categories See More
- Hay Rides
- Pick Your Own
- Sunflower Maze
Programs / Education
School Field Trips:
We love school children and that is why we made our barns an educational farm dedicated to children. Please visit: www.schoolbulbs.com for more information and enroll in our school bulb giveaway to the first 25 schools that book!
Things to See & Do
- PickUrOwn: Pick your own Tulips in our U-Pick Tulip Garden. Price is $1.00 per stem or buy a ready made bunch in out "Pick n Choose" Barn.
- Tulip Cupcakes: Our own special baker, Bobby D, will be making some delicious treats, tulip style.
- Wdama + Spicy: Our two Alpacas at"Animal Crackers" Barn. Come say hi and meet all the other furry friends.
- Pick n Choose Market: Come and grab a bunch of tulips and put them in our unique vase. All for a great price and what a surprise to your loved ones!
- Online Store: Be sure to stop by and order our specialty flowering bulbs online at the "Bulbs & Baskets" barn.
- Food Trucks: Food Vendors available Friday, Saturday and Sunday or bring your lunch and sit in our covered picnic area.
- Show Garden: Everyone loves our colorful gardens.
- Hay ride: Come on the Holland Ridge Farms Hay ride so you can see the fields from a different view!
- Basket weaving: Watch the ladies make baskets and other crafts all things Tulips.
Special / Seasonal Events
Annual Tulip Festival - April 2018
You will find over 1 millions tulips blooming each Spring! Come walk the tulip fields and stroll through the educational barns and see all the barnyard animals. There will be many surprises awaiting you! More Info...
Holland Ridge Farms and our blooming Tulip Festival is conveniently located off of exit 7A on the NJ Turnpike. Take route 195 east or west to exit 11 then a few turns to Rues Road. We are one hour south of New York City and one hour north of Philadelphia. We have onsite parking and are handy-cap accessible (see FAQ's).
Nearby Places Browse All
- Clayton Park (~1 miles)
- Horse Park of New Jersey at Stone Tavern, Inc. (~1 miles)
- Bullock Farms (~2 miles)
- Union Transportation Trail (UTT) (~2 miles)
- Assunpink Wildlife Management Area (~3 miles)
- Cream Ridge Winery (~3 miles)
- Prospertown Wildlife Management Area (~3 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (~4 miles)
- Historic Walnford Farm (~4 miles)
- Crosswicks Creek Park (~4 miles)
- Perrineville Lake Park (~5 miles)
- Robbinsville Community Park (~5 miles)