Jenkinson's Boardwalk is one of the most family-friendly boardwalks in New Jersey. This one-mile longboardwalkalong thebeachhas a great selection of arcade games, rides, batting cages, frozen custards, candy shops, eateries and more. Jenkinson's Aquarium is a great afternoon stop for the kids. And multiple bars, like Martell's Tiki Bar, are great for the adults.
The wide boardwalk is well-kept, but can be a bit crowded on just about any nice summer day.
The boardwalk itself will take you from a great food shack in the south to the Manasquan Inlet on the north.
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Jogging / Running
- Mini Golf
- Roller coasters
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
- Picnic / Sitting Area
Parks & Gardens:
- Scenic Overlook / Waterfalls
- Arcades / Games of Chance
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~0 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~0 miles)
- Sandy Castle, Point Beach (closed) (~0 miles)
- Manasquan Inlet (~1 miles)
- Loughran Point (~1 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Fisherman's Cove Conservation Area (~1 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~1 miles)
- Twilight Lake (~1 miles)
- Mariner's Cove Restaurant (~2 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~2 miles)
- Brielle Cyclery - Brielle (~2 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/984087bc Last Updated: 2018-07-28 10:37:32|