Laurita steadfastly clings to the Old World vision of wine's place at the table by sticking with a leaner, more lithe style. Our wines make the case for elegance and finesse over size and power, are characterized by a combination of graceful balance and structure and are all about being food friendly.
The aim of modern winemaking is to capture what nature has put in a vineyard's grapes and present it with grace and balance. Winemaking is a branch of cuisine - the ultimate slow food. The final product must sing its song of place, and the skill of the winemaker should go unnoticed, like the work of an able piano player.
Inn at Laurita Winery, Healing Spirits Spa and the Laurita Equestrian CenterSharing the property with the winery is the Inn at Laurita Winery, a newly restored and renovated farmhouse. The Inn offers the rustic appeal and setting of the original homestead as well as the elegance of designer appointed guest rooms with the comforts of modern amenities. Full service massage and spa services are available to Inn guests and the public at our on site Healing Spirits Spa. Visitors staying at the Inn are welcome to take riding lessons or go for trail rides at our Laurita Equestrian Center which is also located on the vast domain and is a popular draw for visitors to this wine resort destination.
Come discover our wondrous haven once and you will return time and again bringing friends, families and associates to share in memorable moments inspired by the unique and fascinating experience that is Laurita.
Categories See More
Wining & Dining:
- Winery / Vineyard
Nearby Places Browse All
- Volunteer Park, New Egypt (~1 miles)
- Oakford Lake Park (~2 miles)
- Howling Woods Farm (~3 miles)
- Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Prospertown Wildlife Management Area (~5 miles)
- Indian Rock Campground (~5 miles)
- Historic Walnford Farm (~5 miles)
- Bullock Farms (~6 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (~6 miles)
- Union Transportation Trail (UTT) (~6 miles)
- Crosswicks Creek Park (~6 miles)
- Cream Ridge Winery (~6 miles)