Lucy the Elephant is located along the beach in Josephine Harron Park (named for our co-founder) in Margate, New Jersey. She is six stories high and is listed on the National Park Registry of Historical Landmarks. Our park is fenced and contained, making child supervision easy. Picnic tables are also on site for eating out-of-doors.
Children and families are sure to enjoy visiting the only elephant in the world you can walk through and come out alive! We offer convenient hours and of course, Lucy is always available by appointment to be toured by schools & groups. Guided tours through Lucy the Elephant occur every 30 minutes at the top and bottom of the hour. Please note that our last tour begins 30 minutes prior to closing.
Photos & More See More
You may also like...
Categories See More
Parks & Gardens:
- Historic Area
Things to See & Do
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- All Wars Memorial Park (~4 miles)
- Pleasantville to Somers Point Bike Path (~4 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~4 miles)
- Scarborough Inn Bed & Breakfast (~4 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~5 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~5 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~5 miles)
- John F. Kennedy Park (~5 miles)
- Absecon Lighthouse (~6 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~7 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~7 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~7 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/10702cm Last Updated: 2018-07-09 22:42:20|