You may also like...
Categories See More
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
A Brief History
The William G. Mennen Sports Arena was built in 1973 on land donated by the Mennen Company. On Sunday, January 12, 1975 the William G. Mennen Sports Arena was officially opened to the public. Originally there was only one ice surface with permanent seating for 2,500 spectators.
In 1986, a second ice surface was completed. In 2002, a third ice surface was completed.
Special / Seasonal Events
Non-ice activities include the Annual Shrine Circus, cat and dog shows, antique shows, craft shows, National Night Out, and other types of shows. The facility can be rented for meetings and conferences. Rink #1 with 2,500 seating capacity, can also be rented for concerts, craft shows, and special events. You can even have a unique company/team building event.
Hours / Season of Operation
Public Skating Schedule (Through June 18, 2017)
Mornings: Everyday 10 a.m. - 12 noon
Afternoons: Monday - Friday 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. / Saturdays & Sundays 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Evenings: Fridays 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Additional HOLIDAY PUBLIC SKATE SESSIONS Added:
December 26, 27, 28 & 29: Evening Sessions, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Times are subject to change, so please call to confirm at 973.326.7651.
Weekday General Admission: $6.00
Weekend and Evenings: $8.00
Skate Rental: $4.00
Please always check the Morris County Parks website for up to date information.
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Historic Speedwell (~0 miles)
- Frelinghuysen Arboretum (~2 miles)
- Fosterfields Living Historical Farm (~2 miles)
- Greystone Woods Disc Golf Course (~2 miles)
- Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms (~3 miles)
- Whippany Railway Museum (~3 miles)
- Pelican Sport Center (Morris Plains) (~3 miles)
- Lewis Morris County Park (~4 miles)
- The Funplex Amusement Center - East Hanover (~5 miles)
- Giggles Play Station (~6 miles)
- Great Swamp Outdoor Education Center (~6 miles)
- Parks Lake (~7 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/9297fq Last Updated: 2017-01-12 21:19:08|