You may also like...
Categories See More
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Picnic / Sitting Area
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
Mercer Park is easily accessible by car from JFK Blvd. at 63rd St. near the border of Bayonne & Jersey City. Main entrance at Merritt St. and Avenue C.
Merritt St. is serviced by the 80, 81, & 87 NJ Transit bus lines.
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Stephen R. Gregg Park, Bayonne Park (~1 miles)
- Pole Position Raceway, Indoor Karting (Jersey City, NJ) (~2 miles)
- Lincoln Park, Jersey City (~3 miles)
- Liberty State Park (~3 miles)
- Washington Park, Jersey City/Union City (~5 miles)
- Columbus Park, Hoboken (~5 miles)
- Greater Newark Conservancy (~5 miles)
- Richard W. DeKorte Park (~6 miles)
- Branch Brook Park (~7 miles)
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park (~9 miles)
- Durrand-Hedden House & Garden (~10 miles)
- Edison National Historic Site, Glenmont Estate (~10 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/31540u Last Updated: 2015-03-08 13:45:40|