You may also like...
Categories See More
- Flat / Easy
Parks & Gardens:
- Park (General)
A Brief History
Things to See & Do
Short Trip: Gull Island to Nienstedt (3 miles total)Many people will use this as their "middle point" of a boating trip. We have launched our kayaks many times from Gull Island in Point Pleasant, paddled under the Rt 35 bridge, and up to the island. While there we would relax, have some grub, and head back. The overall trip is about 1.5 miles each way.
Longer Trip: Manasquan Wildlife Management Area to Nienstedt (8 miles total)A second, but much long kayaking / paddling trip would be to start upstream in the Manasquan Wildlife Management Area. This is a much longer paddle, but is also very pretty!
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Bennet Cabin (~0 miles)
- Riverfront Park (Point Pleasant, NJ) (~0 miles)
- Paddlesurf NJ (SUP Instruction / Classes) (~1 miles)
- Beaver Dam Park (~1 miles)
- Mariner's Cove Restaurant (~1 miles)
- Gull Island County Park & Conservation Area (~2 miles)
- Frede Drive Park (~2 miles)
- Brielle Cyclery - Brielle (~2 miles)
- Jenkinson's Castaway Cove Miniature Golf (~2 miles)
- Point Pleasant Beach / Jenkinson's Boardwalk (~2 miles)
- Jenkinson's Aquarium (~2 miles)
- Twilight Lake (~2 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/271drs Last Updated: 2014-01-28 01:16:33|