The site is jointly owned and maintained by Rockaway Township and Rockaway Boro.? Beach area is maintained by Rockaway Boro and access during the summer months is for members only. Rockaway Twp. Residents may purchase memberships through Rockaway Boro Recreation.
The Gazebo is the site for free summer concerts and other various programs throughout the year.
Shoreline fishing is permitted with the exception of the beach area. Ice fishing is not permitted at this site. Boats are not permitted on the Rockaway Township side. During the Winter months, Parks Lake is monitored for public ice skating when conditions permit. Check signage posted at the park to ensure conditions are acceptable. For more information on this park and available activities, contact the Rockaway Twp. Recreation Dept.
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Jogging / Running
- Paddling - Kayak/Canoe/Row boat
- Boat Launch
- Car Top Boat Launch Only
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Surface Type: Paved
- Walking Paths
Parks & Gardens:
- Municiple / City Park
- Park (General)
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Giggles Play Station (~1 miles)
- Pelican Sport Center (Morris Plains) (~3 miles)
- Robert Street Park (~4 miles)
- Hamilton Farms Greenhouses and Farm Market (~4 miles)
- Hugh Force Canal Park (~4 miles)
- Stickley Museum at Craftsman Farms (~4 miles)
- Greystone Woods Disc Golf Course (~5 miles)
- Grace Lord Park (~5 miles)
- Sheep Hill Observatory (SHAA) (~6 miles)
- Mennen Sport Arena (~7 miles)
- Historic Speedwell (~7 miles)
- Lake Hopatcong (~7 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/7383na Last Updated: 2014-10-22 23:46:54|