Family owned and operated farm in Hunterdon County, NJ. We breed and raise bison for meat, have vegetables, tours, hay, and many soil/land/water conservation projects on our farm. The store is open year-round on Saturdays, and Sundays when possible.
Photos & More See More
Categories See More
- Pick Your Own
- Pumpkin Picking
Hours / Season of Operation
Our Farm Store is located in a red building in the center of the buildings on the farm. If you drive down the driveway and follow the road around the first barn to the left the store will be directly in front of you. There is parking all around the store.
We are Open every Saturday from 9-5.
Seasonally when the weather starts to bring more folks to the farm, we will open on Sundays from 12-4. And certainly, during the pumpkin hayrides we are open on Sundays.
Nearby Places Browse All
- Schaefer Farms (~2 miles)
- Northlandz - Model Railroad and Doll Museum (~3 miles)
- Round Valley Recreation Area (~4 miles)
- Derwood Farm (~5 miles)
- White Oak Park (~6 miles)
- Pelican Swim & Ski Center (Whitehouse) (~6 miles)
- North Branch Park (~7 miles)
- Old York Cellars Winery (~8 miles)
- CK Hoffman Veterans Memorial (~8 miles)
- Beneduce Vineyards (Vineyard and Winery) (~8 miles)
- Duke Island Park (~8 miles)
- Spruce Run Recreation Area (~8 miles)