You may also like...
Categories See More
From the Delaware Memorial Bridge:
Cross the bridge and follow signs for Rt. 40 East. The Salem County Fairgrounds is approximately 7 miles on the left.
Take Exit 2B, at 2nd traffic light make a left onto Rt. 40 East. The Salem County Fairgrounds is approximately 7 miles on the left.
From NJ Turnpike:
Take Exit 1, take last exit before the bridge. Follow signs for Rt. 40 East. The Salem County Fairgrounds is approximately 7 miles on the left.
From the East:
Take Rt. 40 West through Woodstown. At the light on the west side of town, Rt. 40 makes a right turn. Turn right and continue on Rt. 40. Go straight through the next light. Cowtown Rodeo will be on your left. The Salem County Fairgrounds will be on the right, approximately 1/4 mile past Cowtown.
Nearby Places Browse All
- Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery (~1 miles)
- Gloucester County 4H Fairgrounds (~10 miles)
- Fort Mott State Park (~10 miles)
- Cedarvale Winery (~11 miles)
- Skydive Cross Keys (~19 miles)
- Southwind Vineyard (~20 miles)
- Timber Creek Park (~21 miles)
- Longwood Gardens (~21 miles)
- Academy of Natural Sciences at Philadelphia (~23 miles)
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum (~23 miles)
- Wiggins Park Marina (~23 miles)
- Eastern State Penitentiary (~24 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/11025ss Last Updated: 2017-01-03 19:54:56|