From their site:
Explore the Cape May Coastal Wetlands Wildlife Management Area aboard the 40' SKIMMER. Tour one of N.J.'s densest populations of nesting Ospreys. Nearly a dozen nests are visible at once! The SKIMMER routinely visits these spectacular natural areas.
The striking Black Skimmer is proof that the most exotic wildlife lives right here in New Jersey. See the world's largest colony of Laughing Gulls. Visit a heron rookery. Cruises offer an up close look at salt marsh ecology.
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Boating Tours (Nature / Ecological)
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- The Doctor's Inn Bed and Breakfast (~3 miles)
- Cape May County Park and Zoo (~4 miles)
- Adventure Bound Camping Resort (~4 miles)
- Shellbay Campground (~4 miles)
- King Nummy Trail Campground (~7 miles)
- Hawk Haven Vineyard & Winery (~7 miles)
- Acorn Campground (~7 miles)
- Holly Shores Camping Resort (~7 miles)
- Beachcomber Camping Resort (~8 miles)
- Lake Laurie Campground / RV Resort (~9 miles)
- Cold Spring Bike Path (~9 miles)
- Salt Marsh Safari, Cape May (~9 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/31790p Last Updated: 2014-01-28 01:21:04|