You may also like...
Categories See More
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
Parks & Gardens:
- Municiple / City Park
- Park (General)
Trail & Path Info
Things to See & Do
Special / Seasonal Events
Admission & Guidelines
A few hundred feet up Maxim Rd, you will find the entrance to Bear Swamp Natural Area. This mainly forested location offers walking/jogging paths through the Bear Swamp of NJ. Just an FYI--This location is usually sans bear.
Just a few mile drive west, you will find the jewel of Monmouth County...the Manasquan Reservoir. This stunning location offers everything from a 5+ mile perimeter trail to fishing and boating opportunities. TheManasquan Reservoir Environmental Center is also located here, and is certainly a great place to visit on a hot summer day.
A few miles east is Allaire State Park. With many miles of biking and hiking trails, along with the Historic Allaire Village, you will have hours of fun with the whole family. Or leave them at the soccer field as you go explore on your own. Your choice.
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Bear Swamp Natural Area (~1 miles)
- Allaire Campground (~2 miles)
- Allaire State Park (~2 miles)
- Oak Glen Park (~2 miles)
- New Jersey Museum of Transportation - Pine Creek Railroad (~2 miles)
- Allaire State Park Disc Golf Course (~2 miles)
- Historic Allaire Village (~2 miles)
- Ardena School House Museum (~2 miles)
- RC Flying Field (within Allaire State Park) (~2 miles)
- Allaire Group Campground (~2 miles)
- Brick Reservoir (~3 miles)
- Echo Lake/Alfred C. Sauer Park (~3 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/980978vw Last Updated: 2017-08-06 17:38:29|