The industrial complex that was once the Sterling Hill zinc mine is now open to the public as the Sterling Hill Mining Museum.
Join us for Underground Mine Tours, fantastic displays of "glow-in-the-dark" fluorescent minerals, extensive outdoor displays of mining machinery, and exhibit halls packed with things you've probably never seen before!
You may also like...
Categories See More
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Hardyston Township Sports and Recreation Complex (~4 miles)
- Beaver Hill Campground (closed) (~4 miles)
- Gingerbread Castle (closed) (~5 miles)
- Cava Winery & Vineyard (~6 miles)
- Blackburn Garden Center Sunflower Maze (~6 miles)
- Sussex County Fairgrounds (~7 miles)
- Sun-Air Lakeside Camp (~7 miles)
- Andersen Farms (~7 miles)
- Sussex Branch Trail (~8 miles)
- Hudson Farm Club (~9 miles)
- Drop Zone Tubing Park (~9 miles)
- Kittatinny Valley State Park (~9 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/776hzq Last Updated: 2014-01-28 01:21:47|