The Museum also offers lectures, workshops, and numerous educational programs, plus two family days each year. Off-site exhibitions are mounted and exhibition catalogues, which include new scholarship, are produced annually.
Visitor amenities include the well-stocked Museum Shop, which carries handmade Arts and Crafts style pottery, tiles, jewelry, as well as books, magazines, and Stickley Museum souvenirs. A guidebook to the history of the site has been produced and is available on-line and in the Museum Shop. Beverages and packaged snack food are available for purchase and picnic tables are situated throughout the site.
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
Parks & Gardens:
- Historic Area
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Pelican Sport Center (Morris Plains) (~1 miles)
- Greystone Woods Disc Golf Course (~2 miles)
- Mennen Sport Arena (~3 miles)
- Historic Speedwell (~3 miles)
- Giggles Play Station (~3 miles)
- Fosterfields Living Historical Farm (~4 miles)
- Parks Lake (~4 miles)
- Frelinghuysen Arboretum (~4 miles)
- Whippany Railway Museum (~4 miles)
- Hamilton Farms Greenhouses and Farm Market (~4 miles)
- Grace Lord Park (~5 miles)
- Sheep Hill Observatory (SHAA) (~6 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/3255rj Last Updated: 2014-01-28 01:21:49|