If you're looking to go tubing on the Delaware River, you have found the right place! Start & end your trip on our river country front location. Join Twin Rivers Tubing for a fun day of Tubing, Kayaking, Canoeing and Rafting. We're located inside the Sandbar in Phillipsburg, NJ where the Delaware River Meets the Lehigh River. We're across the river from Easton, PA and less then a mile from the Crayola Experience. A wonderful way to spend a summer day with family and friends. Enjoy the best scenic views of New Jersey and Pennsylvania while you tube, kayak, raft or canoe along the Delaware River.
Tips and Tricks
- All tripsare 7 miles in length, and last 2 and a half to 3 hours if you paddle straight through. But who wants to do that? :)
- Beautiful view of the Lehigh River Falls
- All boat rentals MUST be booked in advance
- Minimum age requirement for tubing 6 years old (kayaking minimum age is 12)
- Free Life Jackets, Key Check, and Tube Tethers
- Free Shuttle Service (Please note last shuttle times before launching)
- Start your trip and end your trip where you park
- Indoor Restrooms and Changing Rooms
- Outdoor Showers
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
- The Sand Bar indoor/outdoor deck/patio bar
- Cilento Pizza & Deli
- NEW FOR 2018 OUTDOOR PATIO TIKI BAR!
Parking directly across the street behind Jimmy's Hot Dog Stand in Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
Use the following address in your GPS to visit Twin Rivers Tubing
4 Union Square
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
It is easy to get to Twin Rivers Tubing from everywhere!
- 30 minutes from Allentown, PA
- 1 hour 15 minutes from New York City, NY
- 1 hour 20 Minutes from Philadelphia, PA
- 40 minutes from Bucks County, PA
- 30 minutes from Milford, Frenchtown, NJ 08848
- Paddling - Kayak/Canoe/Row boat
- Boat Launch
- Kayak / Canoe / Rowboat Rentals
- River Adventures
- Water Trails (kayak / boat)
Parks & Gardens:
- Scenic Overlook / Waterfalls