The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery is located in the Atlantic County Park in Estell Manor, 3.5 miles south of Mays Landing on Route 50. The cemetery was officially dedicated in May of 1985 and serves as a final resting place for eligible veterans of the United States Armed Forces and their spouses. The cemetery can accommodate 5,200 interments. About 50% of these are already filled.
Each year, a Memorial Day service is held at the cemetery. Call Park staff at Atlantic County Park in Estell Manor for more information about these services at 645-5960.
You may also like...
Categories See More
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Veterans / Memorial
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Estellville Glassworks (~0 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~1 miles)
- Tony Canale Park (~6 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park, Egg Harbor Township (~6 miles)
- Veterans Memorial Park / Castle Playground (~6 miles)
- Egg Harbor Twp BMX Track (~6 miles)
- Atlantic County Bikeway (~6 miles)
- Storybook Land (~8 miles)
- Lawrence Bud Kern Field (~9 miles)
- John F. Kennedy Park (~9 miles)
- Linwood Arboretum (~9 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~9 miles)
The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery is part of Estell Manor Park
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/237132 Last Updated: 2016-09-17 11:09:50|