In addition to the shows, we offer a 24-gauge miniature train ride, stagecoach and pony rides. Guests can browse our shops and museums along Main Street, visit and talk with our many knowledgeable townsfolk portraying early western life as historic figures or trades people, pan for gold, visit our barnyard zoo or play miniature golf. Our Chapel is quietly nestled beyond the town alongside our authentic 1880's Schoolhouse.
A large picnic grove is available or you may purchase refreshments at the Silver Dollar Saloon, Franks Pizza or at the Golden Nugget Saloon. You can also enjoy live western music at the Golden Nugget Saloon each day. In addition to our regular programs, a variety of weekend special events are planned throughout the season.
You may also like...
Categories See More
- Mini Golf
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Amusement / Theme Park
On the Web
Nearby Places Browse All
- Winakung Indian Village (~2 miles)
- Panther Lake Camping Resort Inc (~2 miles)
- Waterloo Village (~3 miles)
- Modick Park (~3 miles)
- Fla-net Park (~3 miles)
- Hudson Farm Club (~3 miles)
- Allamuchy Mountain State Park (~4 miles)
- Lake Hopatcong (~4 miles)
- Stephens State Park (~4 miles)
- Tranquillity Farms (~5 miles)
- Green Valley Beach Family Campground (~6 miles)
- Kittatinny Valley State Park (~6 miles)
|Details:||Short Url: gonj.me/533unt Last Updated: 2014-01-28 01:27:05|