Absecon Wildlife Management Area At A Glance...
About Absecon Wildlife Management Area
This are encompasses about 3,600 acres. This is a very good area for bird watching, especially shorebirds. Saltwater fishing and waterfowl hunting is allowed here. There is a public access boat ramp located on Faunce Landing Road in Absecon.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Absecon Wildlife Management Area (~0 miles)
- Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (~3 miles)
- Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park (~4 miles)
- Galloway East Tract (~4 miles)
- Absecon Lighthouse (~4 miles)
- Leeds' Point Natural Area (~4 miles)
- Whirlpool Island County Park (~6 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~7 miles)
- Birch Grove Campground (~7 miles)
- Stockton College / Harold E. Taylor Observatory (~7 miles)
- Galloway West Tract (~8 miles)
- Lucy the Elephant (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web