Update: Fall 2014
We have finally heard that Animal Kingdom Zoo has been closed for good. Depending on who you speak with about this closure, it is either a loss for southern NJ or a simply a good thing.
Update: Spring 2014
As of late 2013, we had heard that Animal Kingdom might be closing for good. We have not heard any updates either way. If you know anything, please let us know!
Animal Kingdom Zoo (Closed for good) At A Glance...
About Animal Kingdom Zoo (Closed for good)
Animal Kingdom boasts one of the most extensive wild animal collections in New Jersey. Many of our animals are endangered species, which is why the zoo is so important. Their mission is to educate visitors about the importance of preserving the environment and, as a result, the animals that live there...
- African Leopard Tourtoise
- Artic Fox
- Blue Monkey
- Common Marmoset
- Coati Mundis
- Crested Macaque
- Giant African Porcupine
- Grivet Monkey
- Hamadryas Baboon
- Olive Baboon
- Patas Monkey
- Scimitar Oryx
- Siamang Gibbon
- Spider Monkey
- Spotted Hyena
- Syke Monkey
- Three-toed Sloth
Animal Kingdom's large collection of animals, some free roaming and others caged, have traveled from six continents to make their home at Animal Kingdom.
You may also like...
- Animal Kingdom Zoo (Closed for good) (~0 miles)
- Liberty Lake Day Camp (~2 miles)
- Iron Works Park (~4 miles)
- Historic Smithville Park and Smiths Woods (~4 miles)
- Rancocas Nature Center (~5 miles)
- Crystal Lake Park (~5 miles)
- Florence Recreation Complex (~5 miles)
- Joseph Lawrence Park (~8 miles)
- The Funplex Amusement Center - Mount Laurel (~9 miles)
- Abbott Marsh (~9 miles)
- John A. Roebling Park (~10 miles)
- Tulpehaking Nature Center (~10 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web