Appel Farm Arts and Music Campus At A Glance...
About Appel Farm Arts and Music Campus
Appel Farm Arts & Music Campus: Since 1960, Appel Farm Arts and Music Campus has provided transformative arts and learning experiences, and has emerged as the arts education leader in South Jersey. Arts education programs on our campus at Appel Farm, in the schools, and in the community are raising the bar of arts education for children and families in our community. Appel Farm provides people of all ages, cultures and economic backgrounds with a supportive, cooperative environment in which to explore the fine and performing arts.
You may also like...
- Appel Farm Arts and Music Campus (~0 miles)
- Marlton Recreation Park (~9 miles)
- Scotland Run Park (~10 miles)
- Gloucester County 4H Fairgrounds (~10 miles)
- Southwind Vineyard (~10 miles)
- Bridgeton City Park (~10 miles)
- Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery (~11 miles)
- Salem County Fairgrounds / Fair Association (~11 miles)
- Skydive Cross Keys (~13 miles)
- Bellview Winery (~14 miles)
- Albert Giampietro Memorial Park (~14 miles)
- New Jersey Motorsports Park (~17 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web