Today the mansion appears as it was back in 1826. As such, it does not contain plumbing, electricity, or heat other than fireplaces. The home, unfurnished, is offered as an architectural tour, reflecting on the Greek Revival style of the building. The mansion is currently closed for the winter. Check back in the spring for a schedule of tours.
- Primary Address:
- Paddling - Kayak/Canoe/Row boat
- Picnic / Sitting Area
Parks & Gardens:
- State Park
- Recreation Areas
You may also like...
- Atsion Recreation Area (~0 miles)
- Flatwater Paddle Co. - Atsion Lake (~0 miles)
- Wharton State Forest (~3 miles)
- Valenzano Family Winery (~4 miles)
- QuickShot Paintball (~5 miles)
- Tomasello Winery and Banquet Facility (~7 miles)
- Amalthea Cellars (~8 miles)
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge (~8 miles)
- Plagidos Winery (~9 miles)
- Sharrott Winery (~9 miles)
- Wading Pines Camping (~11 miles)
- Franklin Parker Preserve (~11 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web