Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center At A Glance...
About Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center
Visitors can see mature specimens of such trees as the Japanese Scholar Tree (Sophora japonica) and American Hophornbean (Ostrya virginiana), as well as many native plants. Water features and a White Cedar Dogwoods abound at Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Centerallee are some of the attractions that make wandering through the garden a delight. In addition to the formal areas, there are trails that wind through the fields and along the brook. A wide variety of birds, butterflies and other animal life can be spotted during one's visit.
Our Personal Take...
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center (~0 miles)
- Willowwood Arboretum (~1 miles)
- Hacklebarney State Park (~2 miles)
- Alstede Farms (~3 miles)
- Cooper Gristmill (~3 miles)
- Stony Hill Corn Maze & Fun Park (~4 miles)
- Schooleys Mountain County Park (~6 miles)
- Leonard J. Buck Garden (~6 miles)
- Teetertown Camping Area (~8 miles)
- Teetertown Ravine Nature Preserve (~8 miles)
- Pelican Swim & Ski Center (Whitehouse) (~8 miles)
- Lord Stirling Stable (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web