Visitors can see mature specimens of such trees as the Japanese Scholar Tree (Sophora japonica) and American Hophornbean (Ostrya virginiana), as well as many native plants. Water features and a White Cedar Dogwoods abound at Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Centerallee are some of the attractions that make wandering through the garden a delight. In addition to the formal areas, there are trails that wind through the fields and along the brook. A wide variety of birds, butterflies and other animal life can be spotted during one's visit.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Nature / Environmental Center
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Gardens / Arboretum
- Park (General)
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Bamboo Brook Outdoor Education Center (~0 miles)
- Willowwood Arboretum (~1 miles)
- Hacklebarney State Park (~2 miles)
- Alstede Farms (~3 miles)
- Cooper Gristmill (~3 miles)
- Stony Hill Corn Maze & Fun Park (~4 miles)
- Schooleys Mountain County Park (~6 miles)
- Leonard J. Buck Garden (~6 miles)
- Teetertown Camping Area (~8 miles)
- Teetertown Ravine Nature Preserve (~8 miles)
- Pelican Swim & Ski Center (Whitehouse) (~8 miles)
- Lord Stirling Stable (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web