Belleplain Campground At A Glance...
About Belleplain Campground
No matter the season there is outdoorsy goodness and fun to be had at Belleplain Campground. This Pet Friendly campground offers large site, tent camping, group areas, rentals and more.
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Drive-up camping
- Group Camping
- Medium sized lots (good for popups)
- Open 4 Season / Year Round
- Tent Camping Available
- Multi-use Trails
- Pet Friendly
- Rentals Available
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
169 tent and trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables. Flush toilets, showers, and laundry facilities are within walking distance. Trailer dumping station is open March 1 through November 30.
Open year round. Fees: NJ Residents: $20 per night; Non Residents: $25 per night.
Two group campsites with fire rings, picnic tables, water, and chemical toilets. Each site accommodates up to 50 people.
Open year round. No trailers at group sites. No pets allowed. Fee: NJ Resident $100 per night;Non Resident$200 per night.
Fourteen lean-tos with propane heaters. Each accommodates up to six people. Outdoor picnic table, fire ringandgrill. Flush toilets, showersandlaundry facilities are within walking distance. Lean-tos are completely empty on the inside.
No pets allowed. No additional tents/trailers are permitted at the lean-to sites. ADA Accessible.
Open year round. Fees: NJ Residents: $40 per night; Non Residents: $45 per night.
East Creek Cabin - furnished living room with fireplace, full kitchen, two bunkrooms with double bunks, bathrooms, showers, outdoor campfire rings. Accommodates up to 30 people. Located on a lake and accessible to East Creek Trail. Picnicgrove, boat dock, ballfield. ADA Accessible.
Open year round. No additional tents/trailers are permitted at the group cabin.
No pets allowed. Fee: NJ Resident $175 per night; Two-night minimum; Non Resident $185 per night; Two-night minimum
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Belleplain Campground
- Belleplain Campground (~0 miles)
- Belleplain State Forest (~0 miles)
- Tuckahoe (MacNamara) Wildlife Management Area (~10 miles)
- East Point Lighthouse (~10 miles)
- Whippoorwill Campground (~10 miles)
- Cape May County Park and Zoo (~10 miles)
- The Doctor's Inn Bed and Breakfast (~11 miles)
- Corson's Inlet State Park (~11 miles)
- The Atlantic County Veteran's Cemetery (~12 miles)
- Estellville Glassworks (~12 miles)
- King Nummy Trail Campground (~12 miles)
- Adventure Bound Camping Resort (~12 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web