May 2022 - Sahara Sam's Oasis is now known as Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park
Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 5:32 am, Sunset: 8:22 pm
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Burlington County Camden County
About Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park
Some basic information found on their site:
Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park - We take fun to the next level! They feature the following:
- 58,000 Sq. Ft of Splashtastic Fun
- SAMAZON Adventure The WORLD's tallest Ropes Course (seasonal, weather-permitting)
- A 3,000 Sq. Ft Modern Arcade with great prizes - no admission required!
- The region's only Flow Rider indoor surfing simulator
- A full-service cafe featuring your favorite snacks, cold soft drinks, and your favorite cocktails or beer
- Enjoy a spacious and comfortable Cabana with wicker and cushioned seating
- Small & Large lockers are available for daily rental. Please be advised that guests may only bring their towels into the water park area. Clothing, bags, and personal effects must be kept in a locker or guest's car.
Playing in the playground
Playground = waterpark
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
Locker Rentals available
Large and Small - Daily rental
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Sprayground / Splashground
- Amusements / Rides / Games
- Indoor Playground / Amusements
- Water Park
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
- Water Rides / Attractions
- Playing in the playground
Contact / Location
Our Personal Take...
We have never visited this location. but from what we have seen on Facebook, and read on the Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park URL, it looks like a lot of fun. The rope area looks great.. the slides look to be a blast.. and the new outdoor features (pool / wave pool) will be great this summer season. We can't wait to visit!
Ample parking can be found off Rt 73, beyond the main building.
Using GPS to get to any location is always recommended. If their primary address does not appear on your GPS, please use 160 Cooper Road, this is the back entrance. We would also recommend viewing their Directions page on how they recommend visiting.
You may also like...
- Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park (~0 miles)
- Black Run Reserve/Preserve (~3 miles)
- Clementon Park & Splash World (~3 miles)
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge (~4 miles)
- Savich Tract fields (~5 miles)
- Amalthea Cellars (~6 miles)
- Timber Creek Park (~7 miles)
- Garden State Discovery Museum (~7 miles)
- Johnson's Corner Farm (~8 miles)
- Barton Arboretum and Nature Preserve (~9 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Moorestown) (~9 miles)
- Skydive Cross Keys (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
Have you visited the NJ Outdoor Map yet? You should...
We started working on a new site that will help you find new places to explore. It is called the NJOutdoorMap.comDetails
A Special Time to Stargaze: 2016 Perseids Meteor Shower
This year is setting up to be one of the best years for seeing the Perseids Meteor Shower. With a projected rate of 50 - 150 per hour,Details
New Locations, Groups, and Galleries..
Over the last few weeks, we have added a lot of new Locations, Groups, and Galleries.Details
More Places and Groups Please! :)
We would love to add all the great outdoor destinations, groups and events into our powerful search. We just need to know about them! :Details
Quick Updates for 2014..
Just wanted to share quick update for the new year, a bit of info about the owners of the site, and a note on how you can contribute toDetails
West Berlin, NJ 08091