Blackburn launched in 2015 their Sunflower Maze which includes a hayride through the fields of sunflowers. It is located next to amazing places to eat like Rosalines Bakery and Chatterbox, but it will also have your kids chattering about the cool flowers especially the one they picked before leaving. Blackburn Sunflower Maze is only open on weekends.
- Primary Address:
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
You may also like...
- Blackburn Garden Center Sunflower Maze (~0 miles)
- Sussex County Fairgrounds (~1 miles)
- Kymer's Camping Resort (~5 miles)
- Beaver Hill Campground (closed) (~5 miles)
- Harmony Ridge Farm and Campground (~5 miles)
- Space Farms Zoo & Museum (~6 miles)
- Sussex Branch Trail (~6 miles)
- Stokes State Forest (~6 miles)
- Hardyston Township Sports and Recreation Complex (~6 miles)
- Sterling Hill Mining Museum (~6 miles)
- Sunrise Mountain Scenic overlook (~6 miles)
- Swartswood State Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web