Bridgeton City Park At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:15 am, Sunset: 7:44 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Playing in the playground
- Mini Golf
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
- Fitness Trail
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- Municipal / City Park
- Park (General)
- Sprayground / Splashground
- Zoo / Aquarium / Petting Zoo
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Southern Shore Region Cumberland County
About Bridgeton City Park
With over 1,000 acres of pristine woodlands, city park offers a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday living. Whether walking your dog, taking a quick run or fishing for farm-raised trout, there is no better choice than City Park.
You will also find many other great things to do:
- Visit the splash park
- Visit theCohanzick Zoo
- Play in the playground
- Play basketball
- Play mini-golf
Trail & Path Info
City Park's trail system is a combination of fire roads and single track trails that encompass the complete park system. Access points are along all arteries of the park and are even tucked behind the zoo. A 20-station Fitness trail can be found along the short loop within the center of the park and spills out to trails along the raceway and around Sunset and Mary Elmer lake.
You may also like...
- Bridgeton City Park (~0 miles)
- Southwind Vineyard (~5 miles)
- Appel Farm Arts and Music Campus (~10 miles)
- New Jersey Motorsports Park (~11 miles)
- Albert Giampietro Memorial Park (~15 miles)
- Marlton Recreation Park (~16 miles)
- Salem County Fairgrounds / Fair Association (~17 miles)
- Bellview Winery (~18 miles)
- Auburn Road Vineyard & Winery (~18 miles)
- Scotland Run Park (~18 miles)
- Michael Debbi Park (~19 miles)
- Gloucester County 4H Fairgrounds (~19 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web