Brookdale Park At A Glance...
About Brookdale Park
Brookdale Park offers the public access to both passive and active recreational activities as well as picturesque vistas. Trails for walking and running, lush groves and extensive lawns, playgrounds, sports fields, track facilities, tennis courts, an archery range and stadium grandstand are just some of the numerous attractions that make Brookdale Park a magnet for nature lovers, families, and physical fitness enthusiasts for miles around.
- Jogging / Running
- Playing in the playground
- Sports / Athletic Fields
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Shooting / Archery range
- Fitness Trail
- Crushed rock
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
More To Explore in Brookdale Park
- Brookdale Park (~0 miles)
- Anderson Park (~1 miles)
- Presby Memorial Iris Gardens (~1 miles)
- Mills Reservation County Park (~2 miles)
- Van Vleck House and Gardens (~2 miles)
- Yogi Berra Stadium (New Jersey Jackals) (~2 miles)
- Eagle Rock Reservation (~3 miles)
- Memorial Park (~4 miles)
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park (~4 miles)
- Edison National Historic Site, Glenmont Estate (~4 miles)
- Garret Mountain Reservation (~4 miles)
- Branch Brook Park (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web