Camp Acagisca At A Glance...
About Camp Acagisca
This tract of land was formerly a Girl Scout camp, but is now owned by Atlantic County and operated by the Atlantic County Division of Parks and Recreation. Located at 6755 Weymouth Road (Route 559) the camp is bordered by the Great Egg Harbor River to the east. This camping area is used for group camping only. The camping sites may only be used during the camping season. There are two group sites, which hold up to 20 people and are $25.00 a night.
Camping season runs April 1st to October 31st. For more detailed information please visit theAtlantic County reservations and camping fees pageor call the reservation office at (609) 625-8219.
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Group Camping
- Multi-use Trails
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Camp Acagisca (~0 miles)
- Atlantic County Park at Weymouth Furnace (~2 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~3 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~3 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park West (~3 miles)
- Gaskill Park (~4 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~6 miles)
- Cologne Ave Tract (~6 miles)
- Michael Debbi Park (~6 miles)
- Estell Manor Park (~6 miles)
- Penny Pot Park of Atlantic County (~6 miles)
- Warren E. Fox Nature Center (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web