Cape May County Park and Zoo At A Glance...
- Todays Sunrise: 6:02 am, Sunset: 8:08 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Disc / Frisbee Golf Course
- Petting Zoo/Regular Zoo/Animals
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic shelter(s)
- Picnic tables
Multiple playgrounds around the park
- County Parks
- Zoo / Aquarium / Petting Zoo
- New Jersey Southern Shore Region Cape May County
About Cape May County Park and Zoo
Within the park area, you will find picnic areas, walk/bike paths, fishing ponds, picnic shelters, a disc golf course, playgrounds & more. Located on the East side of Route 9 are tennis courts and a baseball field.
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Cape May County Park and Zoo (~0 miles)
- The Doctor's Inn Bed and Breakfast (~1 miles)
- Adventure Bound Camping Resort (~3 miles)
- Shellbay Campground (~3 miles)
- Salt Marsh Safari, Stone Harbor (~4 miles)
- King Nummy Trail Campground (~5 miles)
- Tatham Life Saving Station and Museum (~5 miles)
- Acorn Campground (~6 miles)
- Hawk Haven Vineyard & Winery (~8 miles)
- Beachcomber Camping Resort (~8 miles)
- Holly Shores Camping Resort (~8 miles)
- Cold Spring Bike Path (~10 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web