Capital to Coast Trail (not completed) At A Glance...
About Capital to Coast Trail (not completed)
The Capital to Coast Trail is a 55-mile cross-state multi-use trail that is designed to span the state of New Jersey (west to east) from the Delaware River in Trenton to the beach front town of Manasquan on the Atlantic Ocean. When finished, the trail will be the third longest in the state, behind the Delaware and Raritan Canal Trail and the Appalachian Trail. The cross-state trail concept was conceived in 2000 by Fred Lockenmeyer and Rudy Buser, of Manasquan, the founding members of the Friends of the Capital to the Coast Trail.
You may also like...
- Capital to Coast Trail (not completed) (~0 miles)
- Perrineville Lake Park (~3 miles)
- Thompson Grove Park (~4 miles)
- Happy Day Farm (~4 miles)
- Turkey Swamp Park (~5 miles)
- Turkey Swamp Park Campground (~5 miles)
- Assunpink Wildlife Management Area (~5 miles)
- Horse Park of New Jersey at Stone Tavern, Inc. (~6 miles)
- Michael J. Tighe Park (~6 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (~6 miles)
- Monmouth Battlefield State Park (~6 miles)
- Holland Ridge Farms (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web