Casino Pier in Seaside Heights At A Glance...
About Casino Pier in Seaside Heights
The Casino Pier is a "Family Fun and Sun Resort" historically known for offering an unforgettable Jersey Shore experience. They have a lot to offer the whole family. With events, shows, great food, a great waterpark, minigolf, go-carts, and much much more. Come no out this summer and visit!
- Playing in the arcade
Strolling on the boardwalk rocks
- Batting Cages
- Parking - Street Parking Only
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Mini Golf
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Restaurant On Premises
Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
Checking out the ocean is always fun
- Amusements / Rides / Games
- Amusement / Theme Park
- Go Carts
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
- Biking *NOT Permitted*
Our Personal Take...
We have had a very close relationship with Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach for many years. We have provided photography, website help, and much more. They are a great group of people, and treat their friends employees, and customers very well.
Picnics / Lunches / Eating
You will find many great places to eat up and down the boardwalk!
Specials & Coupons
Each Easter, Casino Pier and Breakwater Beach offer half priced ticket books, purchased online or in person. You should certainly check this deal out! Also, there are great deals throughout the year. Watch their Facebook page and website for more info.
Parking is located on the streets around CP. Make sure you park legally, and pay appropriately, or you will get a ticket.
You may also like...
- Casino Pier in Seaside Heights (~0 miles)
- Breakwater Beach Waterpark (~0 miles)
- Yakkity Yaks Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals (~3 miles)
- Cattus Island County Park (~4 miles)
- Pilates By The Bay (~5 miles)
- Skyview Park (~5 miles)
- Brown's Woods Preserve (~5 miles)
- Freekin Creekin Canoe & Kayak Rentals LLC (closed) (~6 miles)
- Trixies Landing (~6 miles)
- Beachwood Beach (~6 miles)
- Robert J. Novins Planetarium (~7 miles)
- Island Beach State Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web