53 tent and trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables. Flush toilets and shower facilities are within walking distance. Trailer sanitary station available. There is an 11-foot height restriction for vehicles entering the camping area. Open April 1st through October 31. New Jersey Residents: $20 per night; Non-Residents: $25 per night.
Alcohol is prohibited. Pets are prohibited in overnight facilities.
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Complete Campground and RV listing
- Camp Type: Drive-up camping
- Camp Type: Tent Camping Available
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Cheesequake Campground
- Cheesequake Campground (~0 miles)
- Cheesequake State Park (~1 miles)
- Raritan Bay Waterfront Park (~3 miles)
- Sayreville Kennedy Park (~4 miles)
- Henry Hudson Trail (~4 miles)
- Giusseppe's Pizza and Fine Italian Food (~5 miles)
- Holmdel Park (~6 miles)
- Runaway Rapids Waterpark (Keansburg) (~6 miles)
- Historic Longstreet Farm (~6 miles)
- New Jersey Convention Center (~6 miles)
- Tatum Park (~7 miles)
- Deep Cut Gardens (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web