Cheesequake Campground At A Glance...
About Cheesequake Campground
53 tent and trailer sites with fire rings and picnic tables. Flush toilets and shower facilities are within walking distance. Trailer sanitary station available. There is an 11-foot height restriction for vehicles entering the camping area. Open April 1st through October 31. New Jersey Residents: $20 per night; Non-Residents: $25 per night.
Alcohol is prohibited. Pets are prohibited in overnight facilities.
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Drive-up camping
- Tent Camping Available
Our Personal Take...
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
More To Explore in Cheesequake Campground
- Cheesequake Campground (~0 miles)
- Cheesequake State Park (~1 miles)
- Raritan Bay Waterfront Park (~3 miles)
- Sayreville Kennedy Park (~4 miles)
- Henry Hudson Trail (~4 miles)
- Giusseppe's Pizza and Fine Italian Food (~5 miles)
- Holmdel Park (~6 miles)
- Runaway Rapids Waterpark (Keansburg) (~6 miles)
- Historic Longstreet Farm (~6 miles)
- David C. Shaw Arboretum (~6 miles)
- New Jersey Convention Center (~6 miles)
- Tatum Park (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web