Clementon Park & Splash World At A Glance...
About Clementon Park & Splash World
Clementon Park & Splash World is the Delaware Valley’s only combination theme and water park and has been a destination for residents of New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware for the last 104 years.
- Playing in the playground
- Playing in the arcade
- Roller coasters
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Restaurant On Premises
- Amusements / Rides / Games
- Amusement / Theme Park
- Arcade Games / Games of skill
- Water Rides / Attractions
You may also like...
- Clementon Park & Splash World (~0 miles)
- Sahara Sam's Oasis Indoor Water Park (~3 miles)
- Timber Creek Park (~4 miles)
- Black Run Reserve/Preserve (~5 miles)
- Amalthea Cellars (~7 miles)
- Skydive Cross Keys (~7 miles)
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge (~7 miles)
- Savich Tract fields (~7 miles)
- Garden State Discovery Museum (~8 miles)
- Roadrunner Sports (Cherry Hill, NJ) (~9 miles)
- Eastern Mountain Sports (Moorestown) (~10 miles)
- Sharrott Winery (~11 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web