Cologne Ave Tract At A Glance...
About Cologne Ave Tract
This large tract was obtained to preserve the valuable role its streams play as a buffer protecting run off into the Great Egg Harbor River Watershed. Several major tributaries consisting of Babcock Creek, Mankiller Branch and Adams Branch run through the length of this property. The property hosts an extensive road and trail system ideal for hiking and mountain biking. Of special interest are the large and open flood plains along the stream beds.
Call (609) 625-8219 for directions and parking options.
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Cologne Ave Tract (~0 miles)
- Gaskill Park (~4 miles)
- Atlantic County Bikeway (~4 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park East (~4 miles)
- Camping at Lake Lenape Park West (~4 miles)
- Lake Lenape Park West (~4 miles)
- Tony Canale Park (~5 miles)
- Storybook Land (~5 miles)
- Estell Manor Park Group Camping (~5 miles)
- Gabriel Memorial Field (~5 miles)
- John F. Gaffney Green Tree Golf Course (~6 miles)
- Camp Acagisca (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web