Crystal Lake Park At A Glance...
- 1.5 Miles Paved Path (part of the Delaware River Heritage Trail)
- 7+ Miles of trails throughout the park
- Todays Sunrise: 5:56 am, Sunset: 8:14 pm
- Equestrian / Horseback
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Bike
- Parking Lot(s)/Garage
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Flat / Easy
- Walking Paths
- County Parks
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Delaware River Region Burlington County
About Crystal Lake Park
Encompassing over 370 acres, Crystal Lake Park welcomes visitors to a rugged and topographically unique setting. With upland and lowland forests, a freshwater lake and wetlands, diverse vegetation and bird species, visitors can enjoy hiking, biking, fishing and horseback riding in a rustic natural atmosphere. The rural and rugged feeling of the parks natural surroundings has been maintained to create a wilderness experience for all who visit.
Our Personal Take...
We visited Crystal lake for the first time in March, 2021 while in the area for business. We are so happy we decided to visit! The trails are very well maintained, the facilities are beautiful, their horse trailer parking is really well designed, and we would LOVE to go back!
Trail & Path Info
Crystal Lake features 9 miles of trails traversing a variety of terrain. Please stay on the trails and be mindful of the terrain. Some trails are quite steep and slippery after rain. Park trails are designated for shared use by hikers, all-terrain bicyclists, and horseback riders. Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing are also welcome when trails are snowcovered. Crystal Lake is the main access point for a portion of the Delaware River Heritage Trail, a regional multi-use paved trail that will follow the Delaware River corridor. The section through Crystal Lake and beyond towards Roebling is known as the Rt. 130 Bypass Trail.
There are 2 lots:
Main/Large parking for trails and horses - 2401 Axe Factory Rd, Bordentown, New Jersey
Parking Off Rt 130 North - 5318 US-130, Bordentown, NJ 08505
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Crystal Lake Park (~0 miles)
- Liberty Lake Day Camp (~3 miles)
- Joseph Lawrence Park (~4 miles)
- Florence Recreation Complex (~4 miles)
- Abbott Marsh (~4 miles)
- Animal Kingdom Zoo (Closed for good) (~5 miles)
- John A. Roebling Park (~5 miles)
- Tulpehaking Nature Center (~5 miles)
- Arm & Hammer Park (Trenton Thunder) (~6 miles)
- Sunnybrae Park (~6 miles)
- The Old Barracks Museum (~7 miles)
- Planetarium at the New Jersey State Museum (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web