Dingmans Campground At A Glance...
About Dingmans Campground
The DEWA offers endless opportunities for outdoor recreation for the whole family. Within a few minutes drive of the campground, there are numerous waterfall attractions, historical sites and quality hiking trails. Some of the most scenic stretches of the Appalachian Trail (AT) are only a few miles away in New Jersey. Canoing and Kayaking on the Delaware River are popular and enjoyable activities. Dingmans Campground operates a convenient Canoe and Kayak livery service, offering river trips through the Spring, Summer and Fall. Our river trips are open to the public as well as our campers, with free parking provided. Several river trips are offered daily.
- Paddling - Kayak, Canoe, row boat
- Picnic / Sitting Area
- Grills / Firering
- Picnic tables
- 0-0 All Campgrounds and RV parks
- Drive-up camping
- Large lots for RVs
- Tent Camping Available
- Internet Access
- Kayak / Canoe / Rowboat Rentals
You may also like...
More To Explore in Dingmans Campground
- Dingmans Campground (~0 miles)
- Dingmans and Silverthread Falls (~1 miles)
- Hornbecks Creek / Indian Ladder Falls (~2 miles)
- Adams Creek and Adams Falls (~2 miles)
- Tillman Ravine (~4 miles)
- Stokes State Forest Campgrounds (~4 miles)
- Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (~4 miles)
- Sussex County Sunflower Maze (at Liberty Farm) (~4 miles)
- Stokes State Forest (~5 miles)
- Buttermilk Falls (~5 miles)
- Raymondskill Falls (~6 miles)
- Harmony Ridge Farm and Campground (~7 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web