This tract of land is located in the Galloway Township section of Atlantic County, and encompasses over 371 acres. It can be accessed through Highlands Ave., Seaview Ave., Jimmie Leeds Road, or Great Creek Road. Hiking and biking are allowed here. Hunting occurs here during the winter months, hunting (bow, shotgun, and muzzleloader).
- Primary Address:
- Maps & Brochures:
- Jogging / Running
- Mountain Biking
Parks & Gardens:
- County Parks
- Park (General)
You may also like...
Related Groups / Organizations
- Galloway East Tract (~0 miles)
- Leeds' Point Natural Area (~1 miles)
- Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (~1 miles)
- Absecon Wildlife Management Area (~4 miles)
- Galloway West Tract (~4 miles)
- Stockton College / Harold E. Taylor Observatory (~4 miles)
- Atlantic Blueberry RV Park (~5 miles)
- Gabriel Memorial Field (~5 miles)
- Storybook Land (~7 miles)
- Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park (~7 miles)
- Absecon Lighthouse (~8 miles)
- Birch Grove Park (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web