Great Swamp Outdoor Education Center At A Glance...
About Great Swamp Outdoor Education Center
As visitors walk along trails and over boardwalks, they can observe plants varying in size from the tiny duckweed to the towering red oak. A multitude of colors emerge, from the yellow marsh marigold to the blue iris. And some visitors are rewarded with sightings of the wildlife that make the Great Swamp their home. Learn more about this living, breathing botanical and zoological resource with a visit to the Great Swamp Outdoor Education Center. Numerous environmental programs for all ages are also available.
Things to See & Do
* Birthday Parties
* Commercial Filming
* Commercial Photography
* Public Educational Programs
* Guided Nature Hikes
* School Programs
* Scout Programs
* Self-Guided Nature Hikes
* Special Events
* Summer Camp Programs
* Teacher Certification Programs
* Visitors Center Exhibits Handicapped Accessible Accommodations
You may also like...
- Great Swamp Outdoor Education Center (~0 miles)
- Great Swamp National Wildlife Refuge (~3 miles)
- Soldiers Memorial Field (~3 miles)
- Reeves-Reed Arboretum (~4 miles)
- Cora Hartshorn Arboretum and Bird Sanctuary (~5 miles)
- Camp Riverbend - Day camp (~5 miles)
- Frelinghuysen Arboretum (~5 miles)
- Mountainside Community Pool (~5 miles)
- Echo Lake Dog Park (Mountainside) (~6 miles)
- Echo Lake Park (Mountainside, NJ) (~6 miles)
- Helen C. Fenske Visitor Center (~6 miles)
- The Funplex Amusement Center - East Hanover (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web