Heaven Hill is a locally owned and operated garden center and farm market in Vernon, New Jersey, Sussex County NJ, right next to Warwick NY
Heaven Hill boasts 16,500 sq.ft. of retail & greenhouse space. The market is a full service garden center offering annuals/perennials, shrubs/trees, herb/vegie plants, outdoor furniture/giftware, produce/baked goods, u-pick pumpkins, hayrides, mazes & more.
- Primary Address:
- Corn Maze
- Hay Rides
- Pick Your Own
- Pumpkin Picking
Special / Seasonal Events
Aug 6-Sept 11: Action Fun Farm.
Aug 14-27: Tent Sale.
Sept 17Nov 6: Great Pumpkin Festival.
Oct 30: Trick or Treat Trail at 12pm-3pm & Costume Contest at 1pm.
Nov 26-Dec 18: Holiday Train Rides Weekends, 12pm-4pm.
Dec 10 & 11, 17 & 18: 12pm-4pm: Visits with Santa.
2017: Watch for these Events
April 15, 2017: Easter Egg Hunt & Bonnet Contest.
April 24: Vernon Earth Fest.
April 28: Taste of Vernon.
May 14: Harnessing the Power of Herbs for Health, Hearth & Home.
May 14: Customer Appreciation Day.
July 17-Aug 14: Most Beautiful Garden Contest.
You may also like...
- Heaven Hill Farm (and garden center) (~0 miles)
- Wawayanda State Park (~3 miles)
- Mountain Creek Resort (~3 miles)
- Drop Zone Tubing Park (~4 miles)
- Warwick Drive In (~4 miles)
- Toye Recreation (~4 miles)
- Tall Timbers Property Owners (~4 miles)
- Ochs Orchard (~5 miles)
- Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge (~5 miles)
- Abram S. Hewitt State Forest (~6 miles)
- Cava Winery & Vineyard (~7 miles)
- Andersen Farms (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web