Come check out our natural pool! It's stream-fed, beautiful and available to anyone for a reasonable fee. Enjoy the natural beauty of your surroundings.
- Primary Address:
- Water Rides / Attractions
Admission & Guidelines
The pool is open to the public, membership is open to all. To visit for the day, provisional Memberships are available which allow you to enjoy several all-day visits before you would have to join as a full member. Please note that these fees are charged at each visit and the pool we accept cash and credit cards for both entry fees and refreshments ($5.00 minimum to charge).
The Pool charges nominal Provisional Membership fees as follows:
- $10 weekdays/$13 Weekends and holidays per adult, ages 18 and above
- $5 weekdays/$10 Weekends and holidays Seniors (over 65)
- $5 weekdays/$10 Weekends and holidays per young adult (ages 13-17)
- $3 on weekdays/weekends and holidays per child (ages 12 and under)
The Highlands Natural Pool is funded primarily by Annual Memberships.
Hours / Season of Operation
2018 Operating Hours
Weekends Only, May 26th through June 24th, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Open Daily Starting June 25th through September 3rd.
Weekend hours: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Weekday hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends Only, September 8th through September 30th, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
You may also like...
- Highlands Natural Swimming Pool (~0 miles)
- The New Weis Center for Education, Arts & Recreation (~0 miles)
- Norvin Green State Forest (~1 miles)
- Tackle and Field (~2 miles)
- New Jersey Paintball Club Inc (~3 miles)
- Ramapo Mountain State Forest (~4 miles)
- Jungle Habitat (~4 miles)
- Flatwater Paddle Co. - Monksville Reservoir (~4 miles)
- Paintball Depot (~4 miles)
- Greenwood Lake Airport-4n1 (~4 miles)
- Glen Gray Camp (~5 miles)
- Kinnelon Museum (~5 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web
We have not yet been to the pool at a time when swimming would be appropriate. But the times we have stopped by (winter and fall), it has always looked very inviting! We also talked to some employees a few years back and they seemed really nice!And we have always heard good things about thehighlands pool from folks across our Facebook page. Can't wait to actually get there for a swim!