For your dining pleasure, The Historic Smithville Inn, dating back to 1787, awaits your arrival. The Inn was recently voted “Best Off Shore Restaurant” by Atlantic City Magazine. Casual dining may be enjoyed at Fred and Ethel’s Lantern Light Tavern, Costello’s Italian Ristorante, Greek Bites, The Colonial Coffee Cafe and A.J.’s on The Lake. Sweet cravings can be satisfied at Scoop’s Place and Smithville Peanut Butter Co.; and for the early riser, breakfast with “baked on the premises” goodies, available daily at The Smithville Bakery.
For your lodging needs... The Colonial Inn offers theme rooms, private baths and pampering amenities.
- Primary Address:
- Picnic / Sitting Area
You may also like...
- Leeds' Point Natural Area (~1 miles)
- Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge (~2 miles)
- Galloway East Tract (~2 miles)
- Atlantic Blueberry RV Park (~3 miles)
- Galloway West Tract (~4 miles)
- Stockton College / Harold E. Taylor Observatory (~5 miles)
- Absecon Wildlife Management Area (~5 miles)
- Gabriel Memorial Field (~5 miles)
- Renault Winery Resort & Golf (~8 miles)
- Storybook Land (~9 miles)
- Oscar E. McClinton Waterfront Park (~9 miles)
- Flatwater Paddle Co. - Bass River (~9 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web