Howling Woods Farm, located in Jackson, NJ, is a 501(c)(3) public charity that rescues and places domestic bred wolves, wolfdog hybrids and northern breeds. We also provide education and information to the general public about wolves and wolfdogs. You can often find us at public events, with our animals, throughout the State of New Jersey. See our Mission Statement and Upcoming Events for more information.
Photo and Description borrowed from howlingwoods.org
- Primary Address:
You may also like...
- Howling Woods Farm (~0 miles)
- Colliers Mills Wildlife Management Area (~2 miles)
- Indian Rock Campground (~2 miles)
- Laurita Winery (~3 miles)
- Prospertown Wildlife Management Area (~3 miles)
- Six Flags Great Adventure (~3 miles)
- Volunteer Park, New Egypt (~4 miles)
- Bullock Farms (~4 miles)
- Oakford Lake Park (~4 miles)
- Clayton Park (~5 miles)
- Union Transportation Trail (UTT) (~6 miles)
- Holland Ridge Farms (~6 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web