Ken Lockwood Gorge Wildlife Management Area At A Glance...
- The Ken Lockwood Gorge offers great fishing, bird watching, beautiful views.
- Parking fills up quick... get there early.
- Since the gorge is a WMA, there are no trash containers or bathrooms
- Todays Sunrise: 7:19 am, Sunset: 4:59 pm
- Jogging / Running
- Walking Paths
- Wildlife Management Area (WMA)
- Scenic Areas (overlooks/waterfalls)
- Alcohol *NOT Permitted*
- Swimming *NOT Permitted*
- New Jersey Skylands Region Hunterdon County
About Ken Lockwood Gorge Wildlife Management Area
Ken Lockwood Gorge is a Wildlife Management Area in Hunterdon County. It offers fishing and hunting during the appropriate seasons of the year.
This is a WMA and primarily meant for use by sportsmen and women (hunting/fishing/etc). But other activities are allowed for individuals and families who enjoy biking, walking, and respecting nature. Follow the unpaved, and closed road, the parallels the South Branch of the Raritan River. Just remember that there are no officially marked hiking trails in the WMA. If you are looking for a good hike, consider visiting Stokes State Forest.Don't forget to park in designated areas only. And leave no trace.
You may also like...
- Ken Lockwood Gorge Wildlife Management Area (~0 miles)
- Voorhees State Park (~1 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Campground (~1 miles)
- Voorhees State Park Observatory / NJAA (~1 miles)
- CK Hoffman Veterans Memorial (~2 miles)
- Union Furnace Preserve (~2 miles)
- Spruce Run Recreation Area (~4 miles)
- Teetertown Ravine Nature Preserve (~5 miles)
- Teetertown Camping Area (~5 miles)
- Round Valley Recreation Area (~6 miles)
- Eyes of the Wild Center (~8 miles)
- Jugtown Mountain Campsites (~8 miles)
Looking for more?
- Around the Web